Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wrapping Up the House Tour.

Are you tired of seeing my home tour yet? I've shared the kitchen, dining room, living room, hallways and master bedroom. I also shared some before photos that I honestly can't stop looking at. I'm so glad I was able to see the potential when I bought my home but holy moly it looks so incredibly different now!

I've updated the house tour page of my blog with link to each individual post if you wish to see them all at once. That is, if you aren't sick of it yet! Time to get on to some new projects Modern Jane!

In all the photos that were shown, a few from the photoshoot got left out so I'm sharing what's left here today.


Beaufie sneaking into a shot. Poor thing was a big of a wreck that day. We also did our engagement photos and made him take part. Too much in one day for this little guy!


I swear that matching purse and pillow weren't intentional!


Why didn't I unplug that cord? So annoying..



These photos are of our cozy little den that is decorated with a mishmash of things that get dumped there from around the house. We recently moved our living room light into that room and it feels extra cozy now and I keep saying I'm going to hang out in there more often. 


I keep my parent's wedding picture tucked in my bedroom mirror. Rachel thought it was sweet and snapped a photo. Love my mom's cat glasses! Meow:)

Speaking of my mom, tomorrow her and I are off to see Jian Ghomeshi and a dinner out! So looking forward to spending the evening with her.

2 comments:

  1. Your home looks amazing! Thanks for sharing these "lost" photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never get tired of looking at your home! :) I love the coral and black combo in the hallway! And your living room gallery wall is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)