Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekend Links.


This little guy pulls his bed in front of the cast iron rads and snoozes the day away. What a life! I'm so happy it's Friday. Looking forward to a quiet weekend finishing up of my report cards and doing some yard work. 

Here are some of my favorite links of the week!


  • I wish I had read this when I was 20. 
  • Looking forward to filling my home with one of these natural gorgeous scents.
  • Speaking of scents. You must by this candle. It's Christmas in a jar.
  • A fun, unique idea to add to your Christmas decorating.
  • Love this DIY gold leaf garland. 
  • I'm thinking of ordering these boots after an exhaustive search for the "perfect pair". Any Canadians have experience ordering from Madewell?
  • I haven't stopped thinking about Danielle and Buddy all week. Keep little Buddy in your thoughts.

Happy weekend everyone! Anyone doing any Christmas preparations? Seems early but it will be here before we know it!

8 comments:

  1. Madewell is super easy to order from. It's the same setup as J Crew. They charge yoy upfront for the duty so no surprises when the package arrives. They also have good sale codes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I was wondering about sales.. I'll wait a bit and see!

      Delete
  2. Awesome feature on Danielle Oakey Interiors, Jane! Also, love Meg's home tour on Apartment Therapy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your feature On Danielle's site this week. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots look super comfortable! As a fellow teacher, comfort is important but if you are looking for something a little less pricey, check out this website I found this week.
    P.S. Also finishing up report cards way up here in Nothern NB
    http://www.justfab.ca/index.cfm?action=shop.viewproduct&displayVideoTab=1&tab=shoe&featured_product_location_id=526&product_id=558271&psrc=shopping_page_luxe&master_product_id=558250&original_master_product_id=558250

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)