Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Gift Guide ~ Uncommon Goods.

It's that time of year again! Christmas was a month from yesterday, which means if you haven't already, it's time to start making your gift lists and shopping for those special people in your life. It still seems so far away but I'm sure I'll be decking the halls before I know it, so I want to get going on my shopping so I can sit back and enjoy it all!

If you're like me, you want to find gifts that are fun and unique. The kind of gifts that make giving so much fun! The last couple of years, I've done a lot of my shopping online and this year is no exception. You can take your time and scour the web all in the comfort of your own home.

The holiday gift guide from Uncommon Goods has all kids of great ideas for everyone on your list. Here are some of my favorites!

Every little one needs a cozy pair of slippers to wear on Christmas morning! 
These adorable handmade wool shark slippers would make anyone giggle.



I have a thing for flavor infused water lately. Have you tried cucumber? So refreshing!
This water bottle would be great for those on the go.


A one of a kind Kantha blanket is such a special gift. 
I can think of many women in my life who would love to have one and would appreciate the workmanship.


I gave my sister one of these scratch maps last year. 
Fun for anyone who loves to travel and wants a stylish way to keep track of their adventures.


It's no secret that I have an affinity for using ceramic animal heads in my decor. These modern cardboard ones are an affordable option and would be perfect in a kid space.
I think I may need the moose one in my classroom!



A popular and always welcome gift are scarves and mitt sets. 
This Deer to be Different set made with recycled cotton is sure to warm up someone's holiday.


Traditional toys and games for kids that encourage creativity are always winners in my books.
The Make Your Own Family craft kit is sure to keep the little ones busy on Christmas day.


Check out the rest of the Uncommon Goods holiday gift list here. You're sure to find something for someone on your wish list. And yes, they do ship to Canada!

Disclaimer: I was compensated by Uncommon Goods but the opinions are all my own.

5 comments:

  1. i would love a kantha blanket! they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scratch map...seriously???? I LOVE IT! I think it's going to make an appearance in our house...i've been stressing over what to put in our entryway, and I think I just found it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these, Jane! Totally want to get my nephew one of those cardboard animals. Also - linked to this guide in my post today! (http://www.glitterglimmersparkleshimmer.com/2013/12/flashback.html)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)